Tuesday

Testimony A-Z

I desired to drink from the dam of dreams,
to find my fate and free my feelings.
To sing a song, and stitch the seams
of heart that hungered for heavens healing.
Reason it reeled in rhythms running,
wanting to write , put wings to words.
In madness of mind and meanings meandering,
I pursued pain, praying to purge,
the void of vanity, the views of Vance.
Anarchy answered in attitude attired,
was taken towards a total trance.
Insanity insisted that I was inspired.
Opened and ordered by occultic oppressor,
locked up lame in lone lament.
I was exploiting extremes, an expletive expressor.
Grasped by guilt the gripping giant...
The creatures cry carried to The Creator.
Zeroing in on my zone He zoomed me to Zion,
in quietism He quickened my question quota.
Now I'm not nauseous, my nature's like neon.
Being born again my brains got better,
the joy in Jesus of joining the just.
In Easter eternity so easily entered,
a kingdom of kinship when the Keeper is kissed.
Yielded, not yoked to yesterdays yearning,
useful in the universe, the ultimate union.

1 Chronicles 4 v 10

No comments: