Thursday

Party Head

Sunrise risin' over the horizon,
a party head, just crashed in bed.
Many drunken footfalls ago, he decided to departy from the party'o.
Crashed out in bed, with a fucked up head.
Why ? do I have to get so pissed at parties, and lose my self control.
Get so drunk, my minds defunked, my memory a black hole.
When I walk in, I think it's a sin, to have a serious sober thought.
I can't dance, I can't talk, I'm a boring social naught.
I need something to make this scene. I think.
Things might get better if I only had a drink.
 I drink, and drink, and drink, and drink,
 'till I'm right off my f*ckin head.
I may or may not enjoy myself, my memory has fled.
And you may say, "just don't drink so much, retain some self control."
But, I find it a hard thing to do that and fulfill a social role.

No comments: