Wednesday

Man I Am Why am I Here

Man I Am Why am I Here in
this city desert we created
when we mated and
mated and mated as our
brains grew and we slew
creation to make this high?
nation? I go along with the
wrong throng sigh and cry
sick and thick while trying
to sing of the joy of being
by writing a poem as I
roam, moan and groan. All
I want is to be back home
walking and talking with
God on Eden's sod, but
there's no way back to
retract this lack so l look
forward to a new shore
that I can't afford, looking
to cross where trees and
concrete together please,
in a new place in the old
place of disgrace yet I
see... that this heaven I
desire is already in me as I
shout I want out! I'm
thinking that I just have to
stop crying, and be dying
to the lying that the lizard
told me about the tree.
And I, You, We, He and She
shall be continuing to be
One. Won!,job done,Son!
May these words become flesh.
adVance

No comments: